Face skin became aged
Skin looking like aged person having rucks, on face and hands,I want to know to use any cream r any medical sujjetion,

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or emoderm. Reapply during lunch break during office hours. 3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots. Retinoid creams have anti ageing effects 4. The above to be done under Evaluation  and prescription of a qualified. 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards.