Face Fat...
Im Skinny But My Cheeks Are Very Big And My Face Is Not In A Good Shape...Is There Any way i can lose my cheeks and get my face in a good shape

Hi There, Many of us are endowed with a huge looking face.However there is no specific diet which can help you in losing face fat. You would have to go for specific facial exercises which can help you losing the face fat :)

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+104
Chat with a dietician
Hello, You need some facial exercise,so pls consult fitness expert who is near by you. Thanks