Face and skin
Doctor u r suggests me to apply oil free sun screen lotion SPF 30 u suggest me doctor so can u say which product can I use or which company can I use please suggest me doctor

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Start a broad range Sunscreens to filter the harmful UV rays. People usually don't use sunscreens as they may be greasy or make your face appear white.There are different type of sunscreens available and there is one for everyone, so find the one that will help you. I can recommend you few brands like Rivela by CIPLA or LAshield IR sunscreen.