FACE AND EYES SWELL
As soon as i wake up, my eyes are swell and face too and i am taking enough sleep as well, still my eyes are tired and face look tired as well, i dont know why

Dr. Naval Patel
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Raigarh

This is mainly due to lax ski. , don't worry take proper nutrition If more problem than consult again
Dr. Phanindra V V

Hello. There are many reasons for swelling. Quality sleep is essential in order to feel fresh after waking up. You need to visit a nearby doctor who can examine you and possibly rule out the causes for periorbital and facial swelling one by one.