Eyes burning and pain
I m wash my eyes with water then burning my eyes and pain full sometime i m sleeping and i m get up so my eyes is red once upon i will treatment in eyes care clinic but all result are positive so why is problem in my eyes?????

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello this may be due to dryness you can 1. Blink a lot 2. Wash eyes with fresh water 3. Cold compresses 4. Use lubricating eye drop like flogel This is a provisional diagnosis. consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination
Dr. Hetalkumar Yagnik
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Surat
It's difficult to understand all question but what I can make out is that you have burning sensation with redness and pain in eyes.what I feel is that you have chronic dryness.you can start with flarex eyedrops 6 times a day along with refresh liquigel 6 times a day.let me know after one week.lessen your use of mobile and computer.use helmet while driving.