Eyes and head gets numb
I have noticed that my eyes (i.e. eyelid and skin surrounding eyes gets) and head gets numb while taking stress and trying to concentrate on some thing. Also, I feel dryness in both my eyes. Also, corner of my left eyes (i.e. tear duct side) pains. I have been facing this problem for 7 years. I have visited my doctor and been taking artificial tears and immuno-suppressant (Nano Tears 0.05 % Eye Drops). But it hasn't helped. What can be the reason?

One can go for thorough dry eye work up for identifying cause for dry eye. Customised tretment plan can be designed after that.
Visit a center where dry eye work up is done