Eyes after PRK C lasek
Hello I got my PRK C lasek done on 2nd of this month. I was unable to open eyes for 2 days n was sleeping. I got the bandage lens removed yesterday. Doc said dat i recovered good. I am able to see the objects clear and its a good experience. However, i am getting headaches,, I have analyzed that i am able to see clear through my left eye if i compare it with the right one. I am able to drive but wen i am reading something on distant hoardings or banners its not clear. I am skeptical that i got 100%vision correctness. I started using my phone today and before that no phone and i followed all the precautions to make sure that my eyes recover well. I will be starting my work from monday onwards, i am a software engineer and have to work on a computer all day. So my vision, will it degrade ? What about the headaches and right eye vision correctness, will it be automatically corrected ? Thorough and detailed answers will be highly appreciated along with a prompt response.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello 1. Please relax 2.  After PRK ,it takes upto 6 weeks for full recovery Keep using eyedrops as prescribed

Hello.... Many will experience mild blurring of thevision in the first few weeks after surgery vision improves gradually as edema and dry eye resolve, and normal corneal healing begins, majority of patients have stable vision within a few weeks.Dont worry ... .....Attend regular follow ups.