Eyeball.shifting
From sm days I have realised that my left eye is not good. As I tilt my head left...my left eye ball moves more than ryt one does. It's very small but still noticeable to me. I don't know if anybody has noticed it or not. I already have a problem of panicking. Smthng goes wrong & I start thinking on that and it gets worse. I read about it. It's some kind for disorder. I just can't let it increase. It only happens when I tilt. If I'm looking Staright, thn it's fine Wt do I. Do?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello this looks like normal. you might be thinking a lot
Dr. Arun Rajan
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

Get an opinion of an Ophthalmologist, preferably a squint specialist. You may have undetected squint with a refractive error. The earlier you get treated , the better.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Its probably normal itself and you are thinking too much regarding it and this is making you feel its not normal. But still, to put the doubts to rest, consult a ophthalmologist(eye specialist) in person. For further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.