Eye swelling
Im having swelling of right eye upper eyelid laterally with slight pain..when lid if lifted upwards and see there is a visible white ppint which on applying pressure outside laterally releasing pus in small amounts...there is no extensive early mrng crusting just little crust over medial canthus area..no other complaints...can i use amoxiclav tablets and ciprofloxacin eye drops with warm compress ...how many days will it take to get cured?

Hello I can understand your concern but it is very difficult to comment without examining you Kindly share photos of your eyes so that I may guide you better