Eye surgery important
Em 21 year male and i em wearing lense from past 7 years n now want to do a laser surgery to my no is 8 spherical n i am doing that surgery from a government hospital n doctor told me not to wear lense for one month so mg question is ...is it ohk if i dont wear lense for 15 days instead of a month reply asap

Hey, Contact lenses can change the shape of your cornea, thereby affecting the results when an eye doctor determines your candidacy for surgery. Being out of your contact lenses for as many as four weeks is recommended before you have your surgery, so complete 1month before surgery without lens