Eye redness
Dear sir since 2 months my right eye is giving me constant sharp pain, eye remains heavi difficulty focusing there are cluster of red veins aching 24*7 went to an Ophthalmologist AIIMS they told it is some infection and cornea is slightly swollen.Vision is 6/6 both eyes I use glasses no. Is also .75 left eye only. They prescribed- OLOPAT, CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE eye drops I am using these eye drops since a week but no help or relief instead the same pain and redness has started on my left eye and right eye is paining more. My main motive is to know whether these eye drops are ruining my eyes more or there is something else that can cause this I want to die cannot stand this pain and Suffering I cannot even sleep properly please help.

Hello sir...from d history and treatment d condition u have looks like allergic conjunctivitis both eyes.. D drops given are safe And won't cause any issue or side effects.. But if pain is persistent we need to rule some conditions which can resemble allergic conjunctivitis... Please consult a doctor again.. Thank you
consult again for d issue