Eye peoblem
How to improve eye sight my eye sight is - 4 I want to get rid of ecpecs. It has been 10 years to wear especs.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello There is no natural method to get rid of glasses You have two options A. Contact lenses B. LASIK LASIK is very good method to get rid of glasses permanently

Hello There. I can understand your concern, you can consult a ophthalmologist regarding this in person. if you are looking for a method which doesn't involve operation then there is no way to get rid of power. you can talk to your ophthalmologist regarding this and LASIK. if your power has been stable for the last 10 years, then you may be a candidate of surgery. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain