Eye movement
Hi, My eyes seems fine to me, if I'm looking straight. As soon as I turn left, I checked that my left ball is moving comparatively more than the right eye ball. It does not feel good. You can check the picture I attached. How can I cure it before it gets worse. Kindly advise.

This photograph is not sufficient to diagnose ocular movements in all eight direction ,in primary position it looks normal, but get checked up by ophthmologist to clear your doubts.
Hello.......The squint has to be evaluated and appropriate treatment given as early as possible. Muscle exercises can be helpful in treating a form of squints in adults in which the eyes cannot align themselves for close work or reading. Eye glasses with prisms can correct mild double vision associated with squints in adults.
consult ophthalmologist in nearest hospital.

Rapid eye movement seizure Rapid eye movement sleep Rapid eye movement treatment