Eye lash inside the eye.
Hello. My 2 months baby girl had one of the eye lash hair fallen inside her eye. Let me know the beat method to flush it out. I used a drop of expressed breast milk into her eyes and it flushed out. Is this relevant to carry out again in future if situation arise? Please suggest. Also I heard that new borns eye brows must be explicitly drawn through kajal pencil so it grows in that shape. Is this true? Kindly advise

Dr. Mayank Rawat
Pediatrician 9 yrs exp Ghaziabad
We can use clean water, saline or breast milk for flushing eyes. Using kajal is not recommended.