Eye floaters
Eye floaters present from last 4 year. I went to eye hospital in kundanhali they told lot of krukenberg pigments are present with normal IOP pressure (no glaucoma detected) nd also done all tests related ro glaucoma all negative but i didnt got my answers from dr for floaters.its really anoying .kindly sugest sm remedy

If your eye floaters impair your vision, which happens rarely, you and your eye doctor may consider treatment. Options may include: Using a laser to disrupt the floaters. An ophthalmologist aims a special laser at the floaters in the vitreous, which may break them up and make them less noticeable. Some people who have this treatment report improved vision; others notice little or no difference. Risks of laser therapy include damage to your retina if the laser is aimed incorrectly. Laser surgery to treat floaters is used infrequently. Using surgery to remove the vitreous. An ophthalmologist removes the vitreous through a small incision and replaces it with a solution to help your eye maintain its shape. Surgery may not remove all the floaters, and new floaters can develop after surgery. Risks of vitrectomy include bleeding and retinal tears....