Eye bags under eye
I want to get rid of my eye bags, could u suggest some good measures, it makes me feel a big older, also could u suggest necessary preventive measures

The following tips can help you reduce or eliminate bags under eyes: Use a cool compress. Wet a clean washcloth with cool water. While sitting up, apply the damp washcloth to the skin under and around your eyes for a few minutes using mild pressure. Get enough sleep at night. For most adults, seven to eight hours a night is a good amount of sleep. Sleep with your head slightly raised. Add an extra pillow or prop up the head of your mattress. Or elevate the entire head of the bed a few inches. This helps prevent fluids from accumulating around your eyes as you sleep. Reduce allergy symptoms. Avoid allergens when possible. Try over-the-counter allergy medications. Talk to your doctor about prevention strategies if you develop under-eye reactions due to hair dyes, soaps, cosmetics or other allergens...