Eye bags and dark patches

I have dark circles, puffiness under eyes and dark patches on skin. I don't eat junk food, use only branded cosmetics and in every 2-3 days I do cleansing of my face with cleansing milk but the skin tone of my face is totally different from even the skin tone of my neck. Have consulted few skin doctors but got nothing, cleasing milk is helping but still its not perfect yet. My skin is not even toned, am using home remedies like lemon to lighten skin colour but still not satisfied. Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye bags and dark patches

Thanks for the query. This is a common condition, its an urban life style related problem. Dark circles around the eyes at your age is unusual and could indicate an insulin resistance. Skin is the mirror of internal health and to get a perfect skin you need to treat both ways - internally and externally. See a Dermatologist who will recommend a product for reducing pufiness and darkness and the correct method to use it, it should be dabbed and not rub. He may request a few blood tests to understand the blood chemistry and treat them specifically. Avoid rubbing the eyes as it will increase pigmentation. Now-a-days many chemical peels also offers realistic promise- like glycolic acid and lactic acid peels. Dermapen in combination with mesotherapy also helps. A healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory to achieve results.     Best wishes Dr MK Agarwala