Extreme pain in legs.

I have extreme pain in my lower body specially frm knees to the feet .. I have this pain frm last 3 days.. at same time I got anal fissure ... After the bowel movement there is too much if pain occurs in my lower body and it stays for 4-5 hours.. pain in fissure go away in 30 min but the legs pain lot Please help me out What is the connection between these two problems.. I use a Western toilet.. but still after bowel movement i feel damm weekness and pain in my Lower body... Help me out please..

Doctor Answers (2) on Extreme pain in legs.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma Noida | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Keep straight ur legs do hot fermentation and stretching exercise of hamstring and calf muscle. Avoid long standing and strain full activity. If it work then OK other wise physiotherapy treatment tens therapy for immediate relief
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling.... There are many causes for leg pain including Achilles tendinitis, varicose veins, deep vain thrombosis They're more likely to happen if you're inactive for long periods, like on a long flight or car ride. You're also at risk if you're overweight, or you smoke, or take certain medications....This can happen when the arteries in your legs become damaged and hardened....some other causes are herniated discs,sciatica, stenosis of spinal canal etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination if needed they will only refer you to concerned specialists.