Extreme Lower Back Pain
Hi Doctor I have extreme pain in my lower back, I have consulted a physician, He told me to do x-ray, n in X-ray, it found mine lumbar lordosis is lost. My Doctor prescribed some calcium n Vitamin D3 tablets, n told to go for physiotherapy for a week, I did that also, But it became vain, Now when I sit, i feel a extreme pain in my lower back. So please inform me, what to do next..

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You should continue your calcium and vitamin d3 supplementation for 3 months. Take a pain killer like lornoxicam and paracetamol combination like lorchek-p twice a day after food and consult a orthopedician in this regards. A MRI of the lumbar spine will also be required. Insted of consulting a physician you should have consulted a orthopedician straight away. Also continue the physiotherapy. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.