Extreme Lower Back Pain
Hi Doctor I have extreme pain in my lower back, I have consulted a physician, He told me to do x-ray, n in X-ray, it found mine lumbar lordosis is lost. My Doctor prescribed some calcium n Vitamin D3 tablets, n told to go for physiotherapy for a week, I did that also, But it became vain, Now when I sit, i feel a extreme pain in my lower back. So please inform me, what to do next..
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You should continue your calcium and vitamin d3 supplementation for 3 months. Take a pain killer like lornoxicam and paracetamol combination like lorchek-p twice a day after food and consult a orthopedician in this regards. A MRI of the lumbar spine will also be required. Insted of consulting a physician you should have consulted a orthopedician straight away. Also continue the physiotherapy. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.