Extreme hairfall
Its been few days that i am having extreme hairfall like at the time of combing my hair i see the floor is full of long hairs.At the time of shampooing my hair again it keep flowing in water.I do faced hairfall problem earlier also but this tym I have headache With this i have headache also the left side of my head keeps paining Shall i undergo any tests any hormonal tests

It could be due to poor diet. Please consult online with ages for a more detailed evaluation into the cause and treatment plan.
healthy diet, change shampoo
It could be telogen effluvium which happens when you have undergone any stressful traumatic event physically or mentally , very well reversible. Need to evaluate and treat accordingly.
consult online.
Pls consult online dermatologist for detailed prescription
Please consult online for further treatment
Consult online