Extreme hairfall immediate help
I have had thin silky straight hair all my life but never dealt with any kind of hair loss. Since the past month, I have kept losing tremendous amount of hair every day. Lumps of hair falling out one after the other, part by part. I am picking up hair every minute from the floor and my clothes. This kind of extreme hairfall has never happened. A lot my scalp is visible. It has become hard to cover my open scalp with strands of hair, this is my current condition! Got a full body check up 6 months ago, everything was normal. Please suggest immediate medication. I'm afraid of losing more hair because it continuously falls all day. Any medication, supplement, until lockdown period will be much appreciated. I require immediate treatment. Pls find attached images (2)

Hello dear. It seems that you have what is known as female pattern hairloss or androgenetic alopecia. Please consult online for a detailed prescription
Chat online
You need to consult a dermatologist online for the prescription and detailed discussion of your problem.
do an online consultation