Extreme hairfall

I have hairfall and patches, I am 24 yrs have had medical i History of illness and clinical depression and most of my hairloss was during that time which was year and a half back. Is it possivle to have hair regrowth without surgical mrthods?

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty

Hi . Hairloss in patches will point towards alopecia areata. Consult a dermatologist so he can assess the severity of the condition. It can be treated with just medications or intra lesional therapy. In max 2 to 3 months you should get back your hair Thanks Dr shivshankar Dermatologist n Hair transplant surgeon
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Patches of hair loss in a non patterned fashion may point to the diagnosis of alopecia areata. Please see a qualified dermatologist near you for diagnosis and treatment under guidance. The other possibility is trichotillomania. Whatever the cause, should be treatable. So don't worry. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.