Extreme hairfall
I have extreme hairfall and i can see my scalp easily so i want a effective treatment and i want my new hair growth and my hairfall reason is harmonal imbalance so is there any treatement for this problem??

Dr. Madhavi Pudi
Trichologist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello! as you are suffering from extreme hairfall , it can be telogen effluvium probably.
hair fall evaluation should be done in a systematic approach. Please do visit a proper dermatologist and get necessary blood tests to rule out any nutritional deficiencies , hormonal problems etc. More over, always direct evaluation of the scalp to confirm the diagnosis and to rule out any pathology associated with it is mandatory before starting the treatment.