Extreme Hairfall

Dear Doctor, I moved to Ghaziabad a year ago and since then have had non stop hairfall. Underwent treatment from Richfeel and took Saw Palmetto and that has not helped. I even wash hair with mineral water now still the same. Is mintop going to help me?

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
My advise is to switch over ayurvedic treatment.  As the treatment u r taking may have side effects and the results are temporary. Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease . Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... .. Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes. For more home remedies and ayurveda treatment , consult privately. Wish u a good health.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Minoxidil is the drug which you are on.... It's shown beneficial effects in majority... But takes time...