Extreme hair loss
I am having too much hairfall since last two years. I have tried so many things like hair packs, oiling, hairfall spa treatments and even my diet is good including almonds, eggs, milk,fruits and vegetables. Please help me to overcome this hairloss

Dr. Neeru Bharadwaj
Homoeopath 9 yrs exp Delhi

Hello Please describe your gender and age to know the reason for it. I would advise you to get your thyrpid and vitamin d levels checked also. For hairfall we have prp and mesotherapy treatments in delhi which have wonderful results.
Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Pune

See a Dermatologist soon to analyze your problem in depth. You will require oral and topical medications,along with a good diet. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune