Extra Skin around anus area
A few years ago, I had constipation after which a skin tag was developed. There was no pain then and even now. But recently, I've been feeling uncomfortable as it seems like either there is another one developing or it's swollen due to some reason. I have no pain or blood in stool or in that area just some extra skin. Please suggest what can that be and how should I get treated if there's a need. Thank you in advance.

It's mostly external piles for which you need to get treated

Need more details about your condition, kindly go for a consultation
There might a previous Anal fissure which caused skin tag.. now it might have been complicated ... and granulation tissue has been formed there. WE might need to see grabulations under proctoscope
Tab Coamoxycalve 625 1tab BD 5 days tab Chymerol Forte 1 tab BD 5 days tab Cilastazole 50 1 tab BD 5 days Ano metrogyl ointment ..applied .4 times a day over the lesion
if any problem whatts app 82793666O7