Extra muscle

I'm 18 year old boy but i have  big bump(back) like looks bad..i tried all exercise and running... But nothing worked...please prescrib me something which can help me
views-icons 56 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi I went through you question...consult dietitian fallow strict diet and exercise...if  no improvements you can consult plastic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?