Exhibitionism
I have a problem with exhibiting my genitals to strangers ans it kind of excites and gives me pleasure. i am worried. please help

Sagar KS
Hi, exhibitionism is a mental health condition that centers on a need to expose one’s genitals to other people (typically strangers caught off guard) in order to gain sexual satisfaction. Exhibitionism is a specific form of a pattern of sexual behavior called a paraphilia. Exhibitionism is an offence in India. Kindly consult psychiatrist for furthur evaluation and treatment.