Excessive sexual drive
I am suffering from excessive sexual drive I watch porn or seek random sex chat in chatrooms for days. I masturbate for around 4 5 times in a day at times. I need to get over it to resume my normal life. I am stuck. Kindly help.

You should visit a psychiatrist for complete evaluation.  For now what you can do is GO OFFLINE. Take part in physical exercise /games at least two hrs a day. Be with family and friends most of the time. Avoid being alone. Whenever you get the urge go out for a walk. Masturbating once a day won't harm but in your case its taking a toll .