Excessive sebum
I am 17 years old male I have lots of sebum oil on my scalp hair how to permanently remove those oils

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Hair care is a daily ritual shaped by age, gender, socioeconomic status and internal health. Some people have naturally oily hair. You should discontinue of hairoil usage. You must consider frequent shampooing and conditioning, maybe every alternate day. Use a milder shampoo. If there is any other specific problem with your, it would be wise to visit a dermatologist for a proper management. Hope it helps.
All the best. Avoid self-medications.