Excessive masturbation.

I m being addicted to masturbation and its degrading my health very much. I feel tired and sleepy all the time. I have become very thin. I m not able to concentrate on anything. I want to quit it and be physically fit.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excessive masturbation.

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Masturbation is not harmful to health.In fact it relieves you from tension ,you can masturbate once in three to four days. Overmasturbation that is Any habbit over in excess is not good for health. Overmasturbation causes fatigue, insomnia, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction,testicular pain etc... Avoid overmasturbation . Try to divert mind , hang out with friends, develop good habits , play gamed, read books, take away guilt from your. mind ,be positive have healthy nutritious foods, do exercise ,yoga. If you are still finding difficult, consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation.