Excessive hairon body

I have very hairy body which looks very bad. It feel bad to take off cloth in public I want to remove my hair from shoulder, back and chest. What is procedure of permanent hair removal and what is the cost I'm leaving in Delhi.

Doctor Answers (1) on Excessive hairon body

Laser hair removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions,may he 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of hair growth. Maintenance laser session like once every year may then be needed. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and expertise of the Dermatologist. If there is no medical reasons for increased hair, you can start the treatments. Usually it's safe and painless.
There are various types of laser hair removal machineries available and based on your hair type, the Dermatologist will recommend a suitable one. Hope it helps.