diabetes-icon

Excessive Hair

Since teenage I have had lots of facial hair on my chin and chest and stomach. For face, I usually get katori wax done. But now I am loosing faith in that. I want to know what should I do about this? I know there isn't any permanent solution but still. Also I want to go in for lazer but I am scared due to the side effects.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 11 yrs exp Delhi

Yes . Get a complete Hormonal Profile done. Visit an Endocrinologist. Let the Endocrinologist order the tests Needed and also follow the same wholeheartedly. Every problem has a solution. All the best.
Dr. Rakesh Arora
Endocrinologist 5 yrs exp Varanasi
Increased facial hair can be due to a variety of hormonal disorders. A number of them are treatable and should be treated medically. If after treating medically, the problem persists, permanent removal with laser should be considered. But a complete hormonal evaluation is a must.
Consult an Endocrinologist