Excessive hair loss
I am suffering from a excessive hair loss .Day by day the hair loss is increasing. Now my scalp is also getting visible and my hair getting thinner day by day.i tried some remedies but it didn't worked. Kindly suggest something to prevent this hair fall. Kindly suggest something like diet or medicine or remedies to prevent my hairfall . You can see my one day hairfall in the attached image.

You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
Do take a detailed consultation to evaluate the issue and give u an appropriate treatment.
Check your Vitamjn B12 and Vitamin D3 levels
Consult for a detailed prescription