Excessive hair loss
Hello, I am loosing my hair since I am in my first year in college. I visited a doctor a year and half ago. They give me medicines like hair serum and iron pills. I also have some reports of thyroid test examination taken then. The reports are normal. But now the condition is worse. I have lost most of my hair. Help me
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
You might be having Androgenetic Alopecia which is genetically mediated. Various medications and procedures like PRP or Hair transplantation can improve your condition. Depending upon the extent the therapy can be started. Please have a follow up with Dermatologist regularly for keeping the condition under control.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?