Excessive hair loss
From last 7 to 8 days my hair are falling too much. Bunch of hair comes out every tym i comb or wash my hair. Please help.

Yeah, its true in winter it happens due to dryness if u won't avail healthier nutrition.... hypothyroid is also 1of cause... so plz consult ayurveda dr who'll access u well n add Rasayan drugs with sos detox if needed.. till then apply warm coco oil by adding camper in it...

+107
Chat with a doctor
Hi History of fever recent time is important... And also important past and family medical history to be evaluated...