Excessive hair loss and bald spots
I am a 22 year old girl. I have always had thin hair and alopecia runs in my family. I also suffer from pcos. Apart from suffering from excessive hair loss, I am observing balding. The condition is so severe that tying my hair easily exposes the balding. What should I do?

Greetings.  Hair fall in women can occur due to a variety of reasons including iron and vitamin deficiencies, hormonal disturbances and also hereditary factors.  Hair fall could be worsened by recent illnesses or hair cosmetic procedures.  You'll need hair care products or even supplements but firstly thorough evaluation since pcos and hereditary factors seem to be causing your thinning. See a qualified dermatologist near you.  Warm regards