Excessive facial hair
I have a lot of hair on the sides of my cheeks, forehead, neck and above my lips. I don't want to get it temporarily removed. I'm looking for a more permanent way(home remedies) to get rid of the hair. Please help.

Hi, Laser hair removal and electrolysis are also effective ways to permanently eliminate coarse, unwanted hair. Laser hair removal involves using concentrated light rays to damage your hair follicles. Damaged follicles can’t produce hair, and the hair that’s present falls out. Electrolysis is the removal of hair using an electric current. Both of these methods can be expensive and require several sessions to achieve the desired results. Consult Dermatologist...