Excess sweating of body

Hello Doctor, everyday I face this problem. Whenever I feel stressed or tensed, my whole body will start sweating without my knowledge. I feel very had to walk sometimes as my foot will become completely wet with sweat. Also I face the same problem with my hands as I feel very tough to work and to ride the bike. Kindly suggest me some medicines to get rid of it. Thanks in advance.
views-icons 66 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Excess sweating of body

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandrakanthan (PT)
16 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Physiotherapist
This condition is called increased perspiration or hyperhidrosis...pls consult a medical doctor or a dermatologist to assess and diagnose further and follow their guidance for medication prescription.. Don't take any medicine by OTC (over the counter) for this..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?