Excess sweating of body
Hello Doctor, everyday I face this problem. Whenever I feel stressed or tensed, my whole body will start sweating without my knowledge. I feel very had to walk sometimes as my foot will become completely wet with sweat. Also I face the same problem with my hands as I feel very tough to work and to ride the bike. Kindly suggest me some medicines to get rid of it. Thanks in advance.

Dr. Chandrakanthan (PT)
Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Chennai
This condition is called increased perspiration or hyperhidrosis...pls consult a medical doctor or a dermatologist to assess and diagnose further and follow their guidance for medication prescription.. Don't take any medicine by OTC (over the counter) for this..