Excess heat
Excess heat generating all d day in body.plz suggest me to get rid of it. suggst me medicine to get recover.

Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homoeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Hello friend, Having heat flushes is a symptom. It can related to many conditions like metabolism also. I would suggest you to investigate the underlying cause and then think of medication. Till then you can opt for good exercise schedule which can help you a lot. Drink inking lot of water, and eating fresh fruits can also help you a lot without medication but it will take time for body to give results. Thanks