Excess Hair Loss
Suddenly from last 1 month I'm having a lot of hair loss. I don't know why but how suddenly it can occur? I'm using Hair for sure tonic for last 2 weeks but it's not showing any significant results. Can you please suggest any productive way for its treatment?

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

If you have hair fall more than 100 PER DAY only then it is significant hair fall. So count your hair. If you were sick 3 months ago, then you can experience telogen effluvium, a reason for sudden hair fall. And I wish that there was a quick fix solution to hair fall. There isn't. You need to visit a dermatologist and get yourself examined. That will help you the most. Otherwise you'll end up wasting your time.