Excess hair fall
To much haifall..I need volume..my hair is growing...dandruff prblm...skin is too dry...with lot of acne and black spots

1.Use Denfree shampoo from Cipla and use a blend of oilve oil,caster oil, bhringraj oil and seseme oil twice a week. 2. Use a good quality multivitamin like Nutrikit. 3. Drink at least 10 glass of water daily. 4. Eat fibre ,protien and mineral rich food. Good Luck
Maintain this Regimen.
Regular exercise will do wonders along with this regimen.
You should wash your hair with shikakai and reetha paste.  Your hair fall, dandruff and dryness problem will reduce.