Everything.
I lost my mother 3 years ago. Consulted a psychologist previously but my state got worse. I can feel it coming again. The sadness. I will spiral. What do I do?

hi dear, I can understand the feeling of losing the loved ones. its very difficult to forget or overcome from it. but we have to move further in our life. as life is very vast filled with many things, different roles ad responsibilities. try to make your self busy and active in different work. concentrate on your career. and other things you liked to do. But in the mean time you can visit psychologist again for further assessment. counselling will help you in various things to overcome your pain, along with counselling session you should also try to overcome the pain you are experiencing. stay positive. take care.
To loose Mother is one of the greatest loss in life. If you feel the pattern is returning, there is something that is still remaining to work on.
Kindly meet a psychiatrist and a psychologist both. You will probably need more sessions to understand why this spiral again ...
In life nothing can be fixed forever. Life raises and falls like a wave, you have to see to it that you handle these ups and downs with grace without getting overwhelmed with it. Regards, Dr. Priyadarshani Jain Andheri East