Et is 17mm on 3rd day of period
My period is normal no pain not heavy also comes at time i have a 30 31 days cycle.today my endrometrium thickness in found 17 mm on the 3rd day of period.i went for a folicular monitoring and tryingfor baby last 1 yr.my all reports are normal. What could be the reason of more thickness ? M.scared now.

Are you on any medication? Attach your USG report if possible because it is unlikely to have ET 17mm on third day if bleeding is normal. It may be due to medicine or some other underlying pathology.
you can consult me as detailed history required
Repeat USG for confirmation
17mm on 3rd day of period is too much. Is there any polyp etc?