Erythma nodusum

I just want to know that which type of doctor should i consult for her treatment and the best doctor for such treatment ???
views-icons 25 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajib Roy
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Kolkata

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi. Warm regards. You should consult a Clinical Dermatologist with Institutional background. In Kolkata Institute of Tropical Medicine is good. Thank you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?