sexual-counselling-icon
Errection problem
Hi Doctor, I am 26 year and from last couple of months i have started facing this issue where i am facing issue with my errection. During intercourse i am not able to maintain the errection and also there is issue of early ejaculation please assist.

for better erection: Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb....Manmath ras .... nd tb....sidh makardhwaj bati... one each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally .

+
Chat with a doctor
After some basic investigations I would put u on some drugs to help you with your erection and premature ejaculation
Mood upset is one of the common reasons for the same
please consult a dermatologist or sexologist