Erection problems
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction from the last 3 years. I cannot achieve an erection without the use of hand. Even when i use hand, the erection is very loose most of the time and i cannot maintain it. I don't get morning woods. I don't smoke/drink. I don't have cholesterol/ heart problems etc. I used to masterbate a lot. Please help.

any stress tension pressure about ur last perfoamnce? morning erction? erecton mastubation is ok. ED having mainly 3reasons

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+190
Chat with a sexologist
Sir Your age 23 And your problem for 3 yrs You have not other diseases So Its not erectile dysfunction So proper counselling for perfect sexologist
Dont get panicky... Somw more info needed to help u