Erection problems
I am facing erectile dysfunction...after two months i n going to marry and very worried about my honeymoon and wry about how can i make her pregnant..becoz if dont get erection how can i sex?

Hello ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..

Do not worry everything will be normal persent and future also  think of pregnancy after 2 yr   married couple should lead happy life.    for this one to one talk is essential and further remedy.
Who diagnosed that you are have ED, or is it self diagnosis..