Erection Problem
Iam having problems with achieving or maintaing a erection i was a normal smoker.. i quit 2 months ago because of this problem... doc gave me ' Alprax 0.5' and La viril cap.... but still problem has not been solved... i have done cbc test and urine test reports are normal doc said... but only eosinophils count is 10% and the normal range is 1 to 6% is it ok?? or should i have any problem? the normal range is low where mine is 10%.....? and wat should i do about my erection problem i failed having sex for 10 times aa it loosens up... iam depressed... my gf is thinking wat is wrong with me... plz plz help..

Dr. Harisha N L

Eosinophils count is not a big deal... Erectile dysfunction may be due to many causes as many physiologic, hormonal, and psychogenic factors are involved in the ability to obtain and maintain erections... most of the times it will be psychological but other conditions like diabetes, hypertension, hormonal imbalances and intake of certain drugs can be the cause so these should be ruled out..treatment mainly depends upon underlying cause if its psychogenic counseling with psychiatrist with meditation, yoga etc will help...they may prescribe certain medication as well to maintain erections..if its orgainic cause it should be dealt accordingly kindly consult psychiatrists they will do the needful....