Erection of semen
Hello sir, From last 2 -3 days i am suffering from stone, i have gone through two ultrasound in which came up with two major stone ine in urine pipe and another in left kidney, one in urinary pipe is 7.8 mm and other one is 4.1 mm Last night i tried to erect my sperm but it did nt came out and today morning also i tried but it did not came Really tensed pls tell me the reason

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  What do you mean by erect the sperm? I have not heard of anything like that and im sure no one has. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person and get those stones treated. The size is too big to pass through nwturally. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 9 yrs exp Delhi
You should be more concerned about the stone. The semen problem should resolve.